MARKET MAKER MUSIC (hereinafter "we", "us", "our") is committed to respecting your privacy and your personal data, so please read this notice carefully.
Index to the Data Protection Policy
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- What types of data do we collect?
- Why do we collect your data?
- On what legal basis is your data processed?
- To whom is your data disclosed?
- Is your data transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
- How do we protect your data?
- How long is your data stored?
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- Changes to this Policye
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Your data is collected by MARKET MAKER MUSIC, a simplified joint stock company, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 892 891 490, whose contact details are as follows:
Head office: 81 Ancienne Route Nationale 7, 69570 Dardilly, France
Phone : 09.72.55.77.09
E-mail : [email protected]
What types of data do we collect?
We collect and process:
- Identification data (e.g. surname, first name, age, email address, phone number, delivery and billing address);
- Order data (e.g. order number, purchase details, order tracking information);
- Data relating to the ongoing commercial relationship (e.g. your purchase history).
Why do we collect your data?
We use your data for the following purposes (the "Purposes"):
- To enable the use and maintenance of your customer account;
- To process your orders and any complaints you may have;
- To keep you updated on our Website, our commercial offerings and our new products (sending newsletters by email);
- To ask for your opinion or participation in surveys;
- To comply with our legal, regulatory and administrative obligations;
- To avoid prohibited or illegal activities.
On what legal basis is your data processed?
Below is the legal basis for the Purposes:
|Legal basis||Purposes of processing|
|Fulfilment of the contract or pre-contractual measures||
To whom is your data disclosed?
Your data may only be disclosed to employees of MARKET MAKER MUSIC (in particular employees of the sales, marketing, accounting, legal, after-sales and logistics departments).
We will only disclose your data to third parties insofar as this is strictly necessary and only in the cases listed below.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties acting on our behalf, for the sole purpose of operating the Website, and in particular to our service providers or subcontractors in charge of hosting, maintenance, logistics and administration of the Website.
Your personal data will be communicated in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and under contracts that ensure compliance with this Personal Data Protection Policy.
In the event that we are merged with, acquired by, or sold to another company, we may share your personal data with that company as permitted by applicable law and in accordance with this Policy.
In addition, we may be required to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any applicable law or regulation, to comply with a court order, or if such disclosure is necessary for the purposes of an investigation or proceeding.
Is your data transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
We do not transfer your data to countries outside the EEA.
How do we protect your data?
We take all necessary organisational and technical measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional handling, loss, destruction, disclosure or unauthorised access. We strive to improve our security measures as new technologies emerge.
How long is your data stored?
n accordance with applicable regulations, we store your data for a period of time commensurate with the Purpose for which it is collected, or as required by law.
The personal data we collect when you use your customer account or place orders via our Website is stored for the period necessary to manage the commercial relationship and then for 10 years in our archives.
If you wish to delete your customer account, you can send a request to MARKET MAKER MUSIC. After deleting your customer account, we may need to retain some of your personal data in order to ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions of Use and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. Other personal data associated with your customer account is deleted.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You can exercise your rights at any time in accordance with applicable European Union law:
- Right of access: you have the right to see the data we process about you. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data about you;
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request the deletion of your data under the conditions set out in Article 17 of the GDPR, in particular when the data is no longer necessary;
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data under the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- Right to object: you may at any time object to the processing of your data, in particular when it is used for direct marketing purposes, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing on this legal basis. This withdrawal is valid for the future and does not call into question the lawfulness of processing already carried out;
- Right to data portability: you may retrieve your data in a commonly used and machine-readable structured format in order to transfer this data to another data controller under the conditions set out in Article 16 of the GDPR.
In accordance with French law, you also have the right to give instructions concerning the handling of your personal data in the event of your death and the right to opt out of telephone canvassing by registering on the Bloctel list at www.bloctel.fr.
To exercise your rights, you can send your request by email to [email protected] and/or by post to :
81 Ancienne Route Nationale 7, 69570 Dardilly, France
We hope to be able to answer any questions you may have regarding the processing of your data. However, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL), specifically on its website www.cnil.fr.
If you have any questions or feedback about this policy, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or contact us by telephone at 09.72.55.77.09 or by post to:
81 Ancienne Route Nationale 7, 69570 Dardilly, France.
Changes to this Policy We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. In the event that this Policy is changed, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that you are aware of the latest version of this Policy. This Policy was last modified on 09/08/2022.